Just for You
In addition to the regular
college expenses of tuition, student activity fees and textbook fees for
non-PTA courses, PTA students are financially responsible for the following:
1. Physical exams and required immunizations.
2. Malpractice insurance: approximately $8 per semester (Malpractice
insurance is a fee paid to the College to cover students in their functions as Onondaga
3. Personal health insurance: varies (neither the College nor your
assigned clinical facility assumes any responsibility for student health care
4. Textbooks for core PTA courses: approximately $900.
5. Uniform and name pin for clinicals:
6. Transportation to/from and parking for clinical assignments.
7. Room and board for full-time clinicals (where applicable).
8. Watch with second hand.
9. Goniometer: approximately $15.
10. Student membership to APTA: $85/year.
(Fees subject to change)